At Strata Excellence, we don’t lock clients into fixed term agreements. Clients stay with us because they are happy with our service, not because they are stuck in a legal agreement that is difficult to get out of.
Welcome to Strata Excellence
We are a Sydney-based strata title management agency and are pleased to offer clients a professional personal service. We have a very simple philosophy – that strata management is customer service. This is why we don’t need to lock our clients into fixed term agreements. Our clients choose to stay with us because they are happy with our proactive and hands on approach.
- The Company Directors manage the property portfolio. So you won’t have a different Strata Manager every few years. No Strata Manager is going to look after you as well as a Director of the agency will.
- We will spend as much time as it takes to look after your building.
- 3 tiers of service ranging from the legal bare minimum to all-inclusive strata solutions.
- Regular visits to your building.
- Reply to your emails within 24 hours of receipt.
- Monthly reporting to the Strata Committee.
- All your schemes documents available online via our secure owner portal.
- No lock in contracts.
- Dispute resolution.
We are delighted to be able to offer you a honest, proactive, modern, transparent and service based approach to strata management. We welcome the opportunity to look after your building and look forward to you joining us on our journey to become Sydney’s best strata management agency.
The Strata Excellence Team.
“Our mission is to exceed our clients’ expectations and deliver the highest possible level of customer service whilst embracing technological advancements and delivering a modern approach to the strata management industry. We will continually do our best to help create and maintain a harmonious living environment in the buildings we manage and the environment.”
“Our vision is to be known as the agency that changed the way in which other agencies operate and become the best strata management company in Sydney.”